Pharmacy 2020 is a mission to promote and advocate for the transformation of Pharmacies worldwide.
The mission was established in 2009 as part of the Hospital 2020 the compassionate project of visionary physicians, administrators and hospital staff that saw the immediate need for change in hospitals and pharmacies worldwide. They researched successful programs, bundled best practices and produced four essential initiatives for the "The Visionary Hospital and Pharmacy of the Future".
Transforming the Future of Pharmacy
The alliance was formed to educate, motivate, and engage professionals and stakeholders to adopt best practices in safety, sustainability, innovation and global collaboration. These practices will increase operational efficiency that improves the health of patients, staff, and the communities around the world.
The goal behind our initiatives is to retool disaster and safety plans, promote the culture of innovation and creativity, empower sustainable practices and green programs and encourage pharmacies to cooperate and work together to exchange ideas and best practices.
The goal behind our initiatives is to retool disaster and safety plans, promote the culture of innovation and creativity, empower sustainable practices and green programs and encourage hospitals to cooperate and work together to exchange ideas and best practices.
Pharmacy 2020 delivers the following services:
• Promote policies and regulations on making pharmacies safe from disasters and unhealthy practices.
• Lobby with decision makers to incorporate a Safe Pharmacy programs.
• Ensuring the availability of essential resources for Pharmacy of the Future.
• To address environmentally sustainable design practices and construction materials in healthcare.
• To identify and protect intellectual property rights covering discoveries and inventions in pharmacies.
• To identify appropriate commercial partners to market products covered by the intellectual property rights of pharmacies.
• To create innovative partnerships with industry in order to further research activities in pharmacies.
• Promote the culture of innovation and creativity in pharmacies.
• Enable patient adherence.
• Reduce medical errors.
• Strengthen collaboration between pharmacies and other industry innovators.
• Enhance international training programs.
• To address the viability of capital and funding for our initiatives in pharmacies worldwide.
• To discuss and evaluate initiatives to incorporate environmentally preferable purchasing in pharmacies and group purchasing organizations.
© 2022 MED 2020 Group . All Rights Reserved.