SPA 2020 is a mission to promote and advocate for the transformation of Medical and Wellness Spas worldwide.
The mission was established in 2009 as part of a compassionate project of visionary Plastic Surgeons, Hospitality and Wellness professionals that saw the immediate need for change in Medical Spas and Resorts worldwide. They researched successful programs, bundled best practices and produced four essential initiatives for "The Visionary SPA of the Future".
Transforming the Medical SPA of the Future
The SPA 2020 alliance was formed to educate, motivate, and engage stakeholders to adopt best practices in safety, sustainability, innovation and global collaboration. These practices will increase operational efficiency that improves best practices at SPAS and Resorts.
The goal behind our initiatives is to retool safety plans, promote the culture of innovation and creativity, empower sustainable practices and green programs and encourage SPAS around the world to cooperate and work together to exchange ideas and best practices.
The goal behind our initiatives is to retool disaster and safety plans, promote the culture of innovation and creativity, empower sustainable practices and green programs and encourage hospitals to cooperate and work together to exchange ideas and best practices.
SPA 2020 delivers the following services:
• Promote policies and regulations on making SPAS safe from unhealthy practices.
• Lobby with decision makers to incorporate a Safe SPA programs.
• Ensuring the availability of essential resources for SPAS.
• To address environmentally sustainable design practices and construction materials in SPAS.
• To identify and protect intellectual property rights covering discoveries and inventions in SPAS.
• To identify appropriate commercial partners to market innovative products to SPAS and Resorts.
• To create innovative partnerships with industry leaders in order to further the transformation.
• Promote the culture of innovation and creativity in SPAS.
• Improve quality and patient care around the world.
• Reduce medical errors at Medical SPAS.
• Strengthen collaboration between stakeholders worldwide.
• Enhance international training programs.
• To address the viability of capital and funding for our partners and members.
• Certify Green SPA under the standards developed by the Green SPA Initiative, in conjunction with other organizations and Green Councils. These SPAS have not only achieved regulatory compliance, but have gone above and beyond in the areas of waste management, energy and water use reduction, pollution prevention and other sustainable practices.
• To discuss and evaluate initiatives to incorporate environmentally preferable group purchasing practices.
© 2022 MED 2020 Group . All Rights Reserved.